Decision Databases presents our latest published report Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market prospects 2021-2027, which identifies critical growth and profit-generating opportunities in the market. The growth CAGR analyzed by type, application, and region (country) in the global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics market survey makes it easy to identify profit centers and make informed decisions. The value chain analysis covered in the report explains the role of each participant and the process involved. The industry drivers and restraint section of the report explains the market constraints and future scope.
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Till: 2027
The report classifies the market into different segments based on type and product. These segments are studied in detail, incorporating the market estimates and forecasts at regional and country levels. The segment analysis is helpful in understanding the growth areas and potential opportunities of the market.
Get | Download FREE Sample Report of Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-8004
A special section is dedicated to the analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of the Point-Of-Care Diagnostics market. The impact is closely studied in terms of production, import, export, and supply.
The report covers the complete competitive landscape of the Worldwide Point-Of-Care Diagnostics market with company profiles of key players such as:
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Johnson & Johnson
- Nova Biomedical
- PTs Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostics Limited
- Siemens AG
Want to add more Company Profiles to the Report? Write your Customized Requirements to us @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/get-custom-research-8004
Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market Analysis by Product:
- Glucose Monitoring Kits
- Cardiometabolic Monitoring Kits
- Cardiac Markers
- Blood Gas/Electrolytes Testing Kits
- HBA1C Testing Kits
- LIPID Testing Kits
- Infectious Disease Testing Kits
- Influenza Testing Kits
- HIV Testing Kits
- Hepatitis C Testing Kits
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Testing Kits
- Tropical Diseases Testing Kits
- Healthcare-Associated Infection Testing Kits
- Respiratory Infections Testing Kits
- Other Infectious Disease Testing Kits
- Coagulation Monitoring Kits
- PT/INR Testing Kits
- Activated Clotting Time (ACT/APTT) Testing Kits
- Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Kits
- Pregnancy Testing Kits
- Fertility Testing Kits
- Tumor/Cancer Markers
- Urinalysis Testing Kits
- Cholesterol Test Strips
- Hematology Testing Kits
- Drugs-Of-Abuse Testing Kits
- Fecal Occult Testing Kits
- Other POC Testing Kits
Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market Analysis by Prescription Mode:
- Prescription-Based Testing Kits
- OTC Testing Kits Market
Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market Analysis by End User:
- Professional Diagnostic Centers
- Hospitals/Critical Care Settings
- Outpatient Healthcare Settings
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Research Laboratories
- Home Care
Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market Analysis by Geography:
- North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, South-East Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the expected growth of the Point-Of-Care Diagnostics market between 2022 to 2027?
- Which application and type segment holds the maximum share in the Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics market?
- Which regional Point-Of-Care Diagnostics market shows the highest growth CAGR between 2022 to 2027?
- What are the opportunities and challenges currently faced by the Point-Of-Care Diagnostics market?
- Who are the leading market players and what are their Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT)?
- What business strategies are the competitors considering to stay in the Point-Of-Care Diagnostics market?
Purchase the Complete Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-8004
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research report provider, enriching decision-makers, and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research reports, customized research reports, company profiles, and industry databases across multiple domains. Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise, and meaningful data at a lightning speed.
For more details:
Phone: +91 90 28 057900